Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Garter's Gone

No, not dead or disappeared or anything but.... he up and suddenly left.

Don't ask me why or where he went, I haven't goddamn clue. Early this evening, when I was chatting to a mutual friend about the reconstruction efforts at DCHS, Garter stormed into the antechamber, dressed not in his cloak and frock but a leather jacket and motorbike helmet. When I asked him what was going on he said he had 'business to attend to' and quickly left before I could another word in edgewise.

So as you can guess we're all understandably dumbfounded (Well, I am; the angels more or less simply shrugged) by this. I don't have any lead on what's up. Its just... ugggh, yet another thing to contend with. I WANT to go down to the school but I'm sti

Miss Scanty: Oh what dreadful droning, is it not Miss Kneesocks?

Miss Kneesocks: Puerile dribble from an infantile mind, Dear Sister.

Miss S: Oh it is so rewarding to see those pathetic mortals run off, fearful for their worthless lives. Hmhmhm! But now where are they now?

Miss K: It would be most logical to assume their out on the town, sating their most base of desires.

Miss S: Yes... that is most certainly the Modus Operandi of creatures so despicable as angels.

Miss K: And the boy? The fool is probably still cowering in vain in the other room.

Miss S: Ehh, leave him for now. He is not worth our time.

Miss K: Yes, Miss Scanty; forgive my brashness in going after a mere mortal.

Miss S: And as for YOU, Angels of the gutter, if you see this, we're waiting for you in the church. You asked for a challenge, but I'm afraid we are much more than you are capable of handling. So until we next met...

Miss S&K: We bid you Adieu!

-Scanty and Kneesocks

1 comment:

  1. So... have the Anarchy's won? It's been a day since this shit started and I've been pretty worried.

    ReplyDelete