Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Garter's Gone

No, not dead or disappeared or anything but.... he up and suddenly left.

Don't ask me why or where he went, I haven't goddamn clue. Early this evening, when I was chatting to a mutual friend about the reconstruction efforts at DCHS, Garter stormed into the antechamber, dressed not in his cloak and frock but a leather jacket and motorbike helmet. When I asked him what was going on he said he had 'business to attend to' and quickly left before I could another word in edgewise.

So as you can guess we're all understandably dumbfounded (Well, I am; the angels more or less simply shrugged) by this. I don't have any lead on what's up. Its just... ugggh, yet another thing to contend with. I WANT to go down to the school but I'm sti

Miss Scanty: Oh what dreadful droning, is it not Miss Kneesocks?

Miss Kneesocks: Puerile dribble from an infantile mind, Dear Sister.

Miss S: Oh it is so rewarding to see those pathetic mortals run off, fearful for their worthless lives. Hmhmhm! But now where are they now?

Miss K: It would be most logical to assume their out on the town, sating their most base of desires.

Miss S: Yes... that is most certainly the Modus Operandi of creatures so despicable as angels.

Miss K: And the boy? The fool is probably still cowering in vain in the other room.

Miss S: Ehh, leave him for now. He is not worth our time.

Miss K: Yes, Miss Scanty; forgive my brashness in going after a mere mortal.

Miss S: And as for YOU, Angels of the gutter, if you see this, we're waiting for you in the church. You asked for a challenge, but I'm afraid we are much more than you are capable of handling. So until we next met...

Miss S&K: We bid you Adieu!

-Scanty and Kneesocks

3 comments:

  1. OH FUCK ME THE BLOG'S BEEN JACKED AGAIN?! CHRIST!
    AND BY YOU STUCK UP SMUG ASS PRICKS!

    OH GOD BRIEF! YOU TWO FUCKIN ANGELS BETTER GO KICK THEIR ASS'S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Panty & StockingMarch 8, 2011 at 7:07 PM

    Panty:Christ Geek Boy. Can't we leave you alone for 30 fucking minutes before screw something up?

    Stocking: And I was just getting into my Tiramisu. :(

    Panty: Ugggh, can't turn down a chance to ram those fucking demons' horns up their own assholes though. Don't worry Geek Boy, we'll save your ass once again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So... have the Anarchy's won? It's been a day since this shit started and I've been pretty worried.

    ReplyDelete