Thursday, April 14, 2011

Why has no one responded to ME?!

I cannot believe it! I cannot even deign to conceive of it! Why is everyone fucking ignoring me?!

My messages? No response. My telephone calls? No response. These wretched blog posts? NO FUCKING RESPONSE!

Ever since that.. thing attacked us over a month ago I've barely managed a moment of beauty rest. The only correspondence I have are these incoherent blog posts that read like the blithering of madmen. Which, to be fair, is indeed the case (Not you of course, dear sister).

Without my powers I've been... It has been difficult. My Dear Sister, Kneesocks... I post on your blogs but you do not respond. You haven't noticed any of mine..... Its just


I SEE YOU




















 I see you all too :3

7 comments:

  1. Scanty? We...We haven't heard of anything from you... Where are you? Are you okay? The Mortal's hunch was a bust; There's nothing at the school... please, tell us where you are... please...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    ANOTHER GOES TO THE DARKNESS TO BE SWALLOWED UP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darky dark darkness with dark and LOOK AT ME I CRAVE ATTENTION.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys, what's going on in this blog?

    ...

    Someone let the Slenderman into Daten City. This cannot end well. No updates since April either...

    ReplyDelete
  5. who ever made the blog must have reached a dead end.
    hehehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dead? Hardly. I have ensured their survival. If only for at least a couple more months. By then they may find a more permanent answer. Or not. I won't be there to see it. Hmm and here you are at last.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He has lead them tothearc.

    ReplyDelete